Thread: 4410's!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brewdude View Post
    Interesting you mentioned the grill pegs. One of the grills was "tacked" on with small finishing nails.
    Upon removing the nails, sure enough all of the pegs had been sheared off.
    But -- I'm not too concerned having the grill covers attached initially (they actually look pretty cool without the covers). I'm planning on removing the broken pegs, filling in nail holes, and repainting the fronts of both cabinets.

I'll post before, during, and after pics.

Rick
    If you go that route, you can consider either using small velcro tabs on the grills & baffle board to attach the grills for occasional protection,
    or gluing small neo magnets into the existing holes in the baffle board and gluing metal plates to the back of the grills for invisible attachment.

I think one of the members here said they got the neo magnets from Parts Express.
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    If you go that route, you can consider either using small velcro tabs on the grills & baffle board to attach the grills for occasional protection,
    or gluing small neo magnets into the existing holes in the baffle board and gluing metal plates to the back of the grills for invisible attachment.

I think one of the members here said they got the neo magnets from Parts Express.
    That's a great idea. Thanks.

Thread Information