Quote Originally Posted by Earl K
Hi Jean
- There are some members here with 4343/4/5 based systems who have good to great ears. They aren't letting these pesky driver integraton questions/problems prevent them from "maxxing-out the enjoyment factor" that they feel their 434x based systems can deliver. ie ; they've focussed their "improvement" efforts into other areas

Hey, I'm feel little joking tonight....

Please try to rewrite this after look your post 102 where you buildt esoteric set-up caps...

try to feel me little fuzzy man ...

My hypothesis is your create a multiple path but in this you confuse any signature but you create in same time big pipe who the signal is no compressed... I looks 12 caps (2 little and 10 standart lead size wire) spagetti torso... do you shure it is not a create hazard concact ???)

In according in my previous posts My feeling is the size of path (lead ize wire in AWG) affect signal....

So I works actually to integrate this concet to signature caps for created just the less network possible...

OK OK OK ... I just read this cheap reply for explain each man is choice where is fix attention...

A+ And I promise I send pict of schema (maybe this week...)

: cheers:

Jean.