Thread: So,whaddaya got in yer JBL collection?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    so I guess no pets, kids or earthquakes where you live! :-) we have kids, but more risky is we have construction nearby that makes our house shake - those would fall over in about an hour at my place. Maybe you should start a new thread about these, and your plans for them. Not many L212 users are here, and no one that I know of with 3 complete pairs! (but there was someone with 2 pairs, I think...)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Texeira View Post
    Currently they are not bolted together .. the are not tri amped.. just running from my Class amp with nordost Baldur bi wires. I also added a 066 tweeter in back which gives just a nice slight touch of extra sparkle, ambiance.

Shipping these are difficult.. would recommend taking the tweeters off and ship those separately.

I have no idea of the load that the amp is seeing at this time as I have the 4 Bass energizers wired via their crossovers.

I do know that the Classe amp was playing at 65% during the Country Music Festival the other night and was just barely warm to the touch..

High clean dynamics with excellent sound stage & imaging.. this setup in my living room is the closest to live music I have ever had and I am not done with it yet

Quote Originally Posted by tomee View Post
    so I guess no pets, kids or earthquakes where you live! :-) we have kids, but more risky is we have construction nearby that makes our house shake - those would fall over in about an hour at my place. Maybe you should start a new thread about these, and your plans for them. Not many L212 users are here, and no one that I know of with 3 complete pairs! (but there was someone with 2 pairs, I think...)
    Will start a new thread... They are pretty sturdy and at the present I have painters tape on them in the back for now..

Thread Information