http://www.oldhifi.com/jblln3.jpg

Here is a picture of the cabinets, they currently have quality Allied drivers in them right now. I have no way of finding out what drivers were originally in them, no one seems to know anything about these cabinets, so I have to come up with the best possible drivers for these cabinets from scratch.

Tentatively I have decided to go with the LE25 tweeters and LE5-6 mids from a set of L-36's.

For woofers, I have been told to go with 12" 2202H Professional Series woofers, but it has been brought to my attention that using the 12" 2203H Professional Series woofers would be a better choice.

If neither of these drivers are suitable, what other JBL 12" driver would be an acceptable alternative to go with the tweeters and mids I am planning to use.

Or to complicate things even further for me, would there be even better tweeters and mids that will fit in these cabinets than the ones I am considering??

They are true floorstanding speakers, and the internal volume is around 2.0 Cu. Ft.

Any and all comments would be greatly appreciated as this is my first JBL "project".