Hi Everyone- I've posted similar elsewhere and have no idea why I didn't start here.I just picked up my first set of of JBL's- C36 Viscount speakers with the 032 speaker load (D123, LE20 and LX2) at an estate sale. Cabinets are in great shape with just a couple of small chips in the veneer. The D123's look like new, with no sign of dry rot. In fact, internally everything looks new. Both cabinets have the original aluminum legs. Speakers are all 16 ohm.To be candid, I initially considered flipping them but after seeing how gorgeous they are cleaned up, I'm now likely keeping to use in my home office. My set up is pretty simple- A Sansui 5000x receiver, Dual 1229 turntable and I've been swapping speakers between my KLH 6's and my Goodwill-sourced Acoustic Research AR-4x's. I play all kinds of music, including but not limited to rock, jazz, country and folk. For the most part volumes are fairly low, at least during my work hours. The room is fairly small- think 10x10 or 10x12.I'd love to hear your experiences with similarly loaded C36 or C38's. To add one more thing, I don't consider myself an audiophile, but simply love listening to music on vintage gear. I'll post photos when I have a chance.