Hello friends, A while ago I bought an immaculate pair of JBL 2213H for a very fair price. I have always heard that these woofers produce a very clean and deep bass in large enclosures. So I have decided to build a pair of speaker out of them. The only issue is that the woofers still play bass frequencies of 100-50Hz a little too loud for my taste. The test cabinet I have put them in right now were built for a DIY JBL L100T (ten years ago or so). I guess they are like 60L or maybe a little bit larger. I want to make the woofer sound tighter. According to WinISD a volume of about 100L with a tuning of 18Hz should make them sound right. If I use a 4" diameter port, the length is 26.55" and the 1st port resonance is 254.84Hz. If I use a 3" diameter port, the length is 14.38" and the 1st port resonance is 470.35Hz. Which option is acoustically superior?I have decided to use PVC swage pipes and use 90-degree bends to make the port fit. Please see the drawings attached. Do my calculations make sense? Please see the attached pics.Thanks. I could not attach the pics here. To see the pics please click here:https://audiokarma.org/forums/index....#post-16330763