Hello everyone!I am reaching out looking for advice to complete this project that my father started and now I'm finishing. Dad had the idea of putting together a stereo pair of 4333's using the drivers he had in his collection. Now I need to complete this but am lost on what crossover I should use. The drivers and cabinet are as follows.... Cabinet = C50SM (this was a Studio Monitor C50 cabinet and not the C50 Olympus, these can originally loaded with S8 system LE15/375/HL91/075) LF Drivers = 2235H Midrange Drivers = 2441 / 2311 horn / 2308 Lens HF Drivers = 2405 Slot tweeters Not exactly a 4333 but his homebrew version, I guess. I can install a pair of LX5 / N7000 crossovers that are here, but I am wondering if the 3131A is a better choice. He has both here to use. I would have to modify the rear of the cabinet to incorporate the 3131 as this cabinet had the LX5/N7000 originally. I think it would be convenient to have the option to go with a JBL5232 or 5234 later down the road and biamplification as well. I am looking for all input from this very knowledgeable group on this build, and if there are better options then what I have listed. I wish he was here, and I could ask what his plan was, but he passed away several years ago and I would like to complete this so we can enjoy his dream.Thank you in advance for your help