Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tripping the light fantastic

I forgot about your Jubilees... that is one big ass horn on top. Not quite civilized, but I'd love to hear 'em.

Very nice collection. I need to document some of these collections to share with my better half when she starts to give me grief... as in, "look honey, it could be worse".

Widget

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Widget View Post
    I forgot about your Jubilees... that is one big ass horn on top. Not quite civilized, but I'd love to hear 'em.Very nice collection. I need to document some of these collections to share with my better half when she starts to give me grief... as in, "look honey, it could be worse". Widget
    I am glad to be here for you brother.

Not furniture so much as found objects. The low cabinets originally housed Altec 604s and were built in the mid 70s for a local band's recording studio but now with ducted ports and a 2226 driver. The mid/hi's are a pair of new old stock JBL 4828 wedges with the original 2204 drivers replaced with 2202 mid bass drivers. All tri-amped with an Ashly DSP crossover and NAD amps. I could use some better amps but it's a townhouse so disturbing the neighbors even with only 60 watts to the low drivers is pretty easy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

No more Martin Logan?

It was a great event I attended back in the day with my young son. I remember some either GAS or Sumo equipment in the mix at the time.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mwaldron View Post
    It was a great event I attended back in the day with my young son. I remember some either GAS or Sumo equipment in the mix at the time.Mark
    The ever evolving systems have seen the Martin Logan’s move on. Although, I should have never sold the Prodigy’s. The Sumo gear went to my son. So many pieces of equipment and speakers over the years. So many memories. Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardsweb View Post
    So many pieces of equipment and speakers over the years. So many memories. Life is good.

I have always admired your systems here and on your website, but never replied because the thread was a bit old by the time I read it. Thanks for sharing over again.

Quote Originally Posted by srm51555 View Post
    I have always admired your systems here and on your website, but never replied because the thread was a bit old by the time I read it. Thanks for sharing over again.
    Thank you. I love that a part of this hobby is sharing it with others. We started a local audio group that meets once a month to listen to music, play with gear, have vendors present their wares, and generally talk about the hobby.

Thread Information