...WOW!!! I expected them to sound good, but wasn't really ready for just how much I do like them. And as much as I do love JBL, all of my previous experience has been with PRO/PA drivers that I utilized for home use...so far it's been variois combinations of 2226H, 1400PRO, 2151J, 2169H, 2447H with aquaplas diaphragms, 2451H-SL... all great drivers in their own right, and all yielded phenomenal results in my home system/s along with DSP and tons of good old AB power via Crown. But I've never had the opportunity to hear a complete speaker as designed and built by JBL until now, with the exception of the Studio 530s I'm using as my desktops in my home office and some mediocre/modern home stuff that really didn’t perform.

And, to top it off, with not knowing what these will really sound like, I've got them temped up with a less than stellar signal path. 3.5mm headphone out of my TV running the Spotify App, into a MiniDSP 2x4, into an IcePower 125ASX2 in stereo to the 4410s. At 8 ohms stereo, this amp is probably only providing about 60-75 watts to each speaker, and they still sound great. My plan is hook up a 2nd amp and run them in BTL mode, which at 8 ohms should provide up to 250w to each speaker.

I have them sitting on top of a pair of home brew subwoofers with W12GTIs in them, which is why I'm using the MiniDSP, but they are currently not on as I want to get to know the 4410s without augmenting the low end just yet. And this works out perfectly as it brings the tweeter right at ear level. I do listen to a lot of electronic music, so I will incorporate the subs at some point, but currently, in my room, I'm finding that dialing the tweeters to -1, or the mid to -1 and tweeter to -2, works best, depending on the source material.

So, to make a long post even longer, the seller I bought these from also has a pair of 4410As and a pair of 4408As. Are these worth picking up? A couple of family members heard my 4410s and now they're interested in similar monitors. I've done my best to read up on the 4410s/4410As/4408As as much as I could to try and determine their differences, but it seems split between the 4410/4410A, and the 4408A is well liked, but less so than the 10" versions and a bit less efficient.

Anyway, I'll stop now, thanks for reading.