I’m 41. Pops bought these L65, back in the late 70’ies. I grew up with them, know their sound, has anyone come across the phenomenon, that e.g. “Money for Nothing” just doesn’t sound like you remember it, and felt it, no matter what equipment you feed in front?Anyway the question goes on bass “thumb” lower midtone, that smacks your chest to the beat, that 12” piston x-ing at 1000Hz going “THUMB”, like the purest feeling of firing up your big V8, praising the lord you haven’t become a modern man, with a lease on a electric toy car!Pops has become a modern man sadly, so no love for the old L65 no more, so I gladly and quickly made them get off his mind, and into my living room. -But why have they stopped “thumping” ??When I play tones 30-40-50..200hz they are all considerably lower than just a tad up the midrange, way before 1000hz the amplitude rises. They also sound fatiguingly sharp, so brilliance has to be turned down to 2, and by doing that I can hear the treble cuts out, if not wiggled back and forth some times, yes the pot is dirty. Woofer has been reconed in 2004 everything else is original. Amp is 300W Classé CA-2300 or 200W Cambridge Audio 851W both newly serviced. Speaker has been moved out 60cm, and smack up the wall with no difference. Polarity is checked. What is my NO thumbing issue here?What are my exact model?What are the cost no option filter refit for these?