Colleagues, Hanukkah and Christmas greetings from Tacoma as I'm no longer on the Hood Canal. We don't talk much about cinema sound here very much but I had the I had the opportunity to see the film "Devotion" twice this past week as a birthday gift from my oldest son and my brother. The first time I experienced the movie was in a theater that did not use JBL Speakers, and the sound was not that good. It sounded like it was on the edge of distortion. The picture was good and I liked the stadium seating. The second time , with my brother, was in an AMC theater with a flat floor but lounge type seats that my brother likes. The surround speakers were JBLs. I'm assuming that behind the screen were JBLs also. No matter how loud the sound got and it got plenty loud, the sound never got distorted or distressed. The sound was much better in the JBL equipped theater. My brother and I had an intrinsic interest in seeing the movie as our late Father was with the Marines at the Chosin reservoir, where the action takes place. I recommend you see this movie.