Hi Matt,

Thank you for posting. I don’t think there is a justification for pricing your pcb offer relative to the overall cost of these networks. Have you in fact checked if anyone is in fact offering pcbs to the diy audio community at your prices? This is a valid concern by people looking at the price of your pcb offer.

https://www.audioheritage.org/vbulle...-Mk-II-network

In the link above is a schematic of the last iteration of the 4344 called the 4344mk11 which was an improvement on prior systems. I also use this system’s mid high frequency array.

The reason l bring this to the attention of forum members is that JBL has demonstrated the use of their charge coupled network with different capacitor types to enable production of that network in this system. In this network JBL are using NPE and Mylar capacitors bypassed by small value PP film capacitors using the charge coupled approach.

I have adopted this approach with parts lists for people wishing to clone this system and they are quite happy with it. The overall cost is significantly less than using the Solen 250 volt Fast caps. I believe the crossover pcb is considerably smaller and therefore also reducing cost.

As you are no doubt are aware group buys of pcbs are a regularly occurrence on Diyaudio.com. As costs are going up a group buy would be a welcome initiative with a view to reducing the cost.