In respect to your last statement both Barry and l did mention the packaging (in post 25).

Preventive action is the only effective way of minimising this type of issue. That’s easy to say in hindsight.

As you know l have had contact from both of you.

What happened didn’t work out the way it was supposed to. That’s all there is to it.

Unfortunately when such “matters escalate” in disagreement the focus behind resolving the issue quickly gets lost in heated exchanges that end up aiming at the people and not at solving the problem.

I suggest you both step back for a few days. Then agree to discuss in a two way conversation on messenger and sort out how to fix the problem. The arguments are done. You both need to have a conversation and move forward.

Myself l use a FedEx account. I’ve never had anything damaged ever. It might cost a bit more but will arrive faster and more reliably.

FedEx do their own customs. This time package it a lot more carefully. One of our members is a former FedEx employee and he may be able to offer assistance on how best to do this. You can buy shipping boxes from post offices, storage companies and couriers. Secure the diaphragm and perhaps fill the enclosure with polystyrene pellets to stop movement as a suggestion. Perhaps the surrounds can be glued on by the re corner. Label it fragile. Something like that. Send it direct to the loudspeaker repair company. Then it leaves inspected and it arrives inspected without changing hands.