Quote Originally Posted by srm51555 View Post
Thanks Ian, unfortunately I only have the capability of running frequency sweeps in REW at this time. Luckily we have the impedance from Rob S which would be more reliable anyway. I still haven’t had time to figure out impedance measurements in REW.

Enjoy the water!

Thanks,
Scott
Hi Scott,

It was my first go at it. I fell off a lot and got lots of inspiration from everyone watching from the shoreline. Eventually l was standing on the board and paddling for about 2 minutes before l fell off in DEEP water. It was a scream 😱. Each entry into the water was a belly whacker. I then got more innovative and started falling off the board backwards.

This is the Land of beautiful tanned Aussie blondes btw so there is a possibility l was distracted..Bom Bom.

The river inlet is a bit like the beach side setting of the movie Jaws with a peninsula in the middle of Maroochy river inlet. On the turn of the tide the currents flow and can take you up the river or out to sea. There are apparently bull sharks and stingrays in the shallows. Fortunately there are no crocodiles in the Maroochy river.