I'm happy to have found this forum when I did and I hope I can be a valuable member someday!

So essentially (this may be a long writeup) I recently came into posession of a large lot of JBL PRO drivers cabinets and other things...(see list below)
- 2404H x 2
- 2440 x 2
- 2350 x 2
- E155-8 x2
- 2226H x3
- 3105 x2
- 2206H x2
- 2 Horns mounted in cabinets attached to the 2440s that are marked "122323"
(I also have x3 UREI 811Cs that I can add to this list from a previous purchase)

Right now I am not using all of the components obviously. I am not even really sure there is a system short of a live concert setup that could assimilate all of this gear correctly.
I believe all of the cabinets are hand made. There are no x-overs in any of the cabinets except the 3105s in the 2404H cabinets.

I added a sketch up that I did detailing the current iteration of my setup...my reason for posting here is that, with this iteration I need to LPF or x-over the E 155-8s obviously.
But I need recommendations from you guys as to what would be the best bet for my goal of 500hz.

Ideally I want 20-800hz adjustable. I want to build it myself but I would need a tip about which transducer/inductor/potentiometer values to get.

*I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT MINIDSP* I want to go all analogue and old school here. No software no big spending. I'd like to go old school and learn by making mistakes.

If anyone here believes that this set up is poor and I should go with a different combination of the components that I own...PLEASE let it be known!

What combinations would you use? What would you use to power this set up? I would like varying ideas and opinions from all of you would be vintage audio DIY gods and goddesses!

I recognize the significance and importance of the gear I have here. Its historical value and value to me personally are great. I really want to hear it at its best and use it to its fullest potential. I would die if it went to waste.

Please help! SOS

Thanks in advance ladies and gents!

(LR) Layout.pdf

Name:  Sp. Layout (LR).jpg
Views: 425
Size:  43.4 KB

EDIT: What is the combined value of all of my gear if I were to try to sell it on the open market? Just curious to know how what I paid stacks up against what the value is.

Also, if it isn't obvious from the picture (which is shit quality for some reason) the system is BIAMPED. The preamp if anyone cares is an ADCOM GFP-555II