Quote Originally Posted by sebackman View Post
Hi all,

I have now had the 4367M (M for Modified &#128522 operational for some time and had the chance to develop some quasi anechoic and in the room DSP curves. The room is pretty ok except for a nasty modal at about 30Hz. The curves are nice and smooth from about 30hz to 20k. Even phase looks decent...

...I was happy.

Now that is of course not enough so a few days ago I invited some seasoned JBL friends for a shoot-out. They all have trained ears and excellent systems at home...
I'm deathly afraid of this haha... I love my system, yet there's this itch to share it with others and gain feedback. I expect they would tear it to pieces...

Quote Originally Posted by sebackman View Post
...Kind regards
//Rob

PS thanks to the friends helping out trough the process and especially member “Beatelund” who made this day possible. An understanding wife also helps.
That helps immensely! I wouldn't have the audio system I love so much if not for her. She was right there with me loading and unloading empty cabinets and then stuffing drivers in there as well as sitting in a chair to comment on the adjustments I was making to the sound.