Thread: Raffle status and update

dennis j leisz

Raffle status and update

Happy Holidays Everyone, We are well on our way towards our financial goal of raising $3000. As of Wednesday 12/22 we have raised $1359. This is after Paypal takes their cut. The current plan is to end the raffle the 10th of Janruary. I have started to assign a lucky number to each raffle ticket buyer in the order in which your contribution hits the paypal account. I started with the number 2005.You get one number for every $5 dollar contribution. I will not be physically sending out raffle tickets. We have a lean budget . We would rather purchase drivers and capacitors than envelopes and postage stamps. I will provide updates under this thread. Dennis

Why not just email the numbers? It is how we handle the issue of tickets on Audiokarma. Otherwise you may run into problems with participants or legally being able to prove an unbiased raffle.

I thought we were.

Don

I received a PayPal confirmation on 12/13 for payment sent, but to date, I have received no communications (in any form) concerning the raffle.

I'll followup with Dennis.

Don

I second Don. The interpretation of the posted rules and guidelines states that the raffle ticket and numbers would be emailed to the purchaser. As a raffle participant, I too was wondering why I had not received confirmation of tickets/numbers. I did recieve the Paypal notification that I made the payment on 12-13-04. I also followed up with an email on 12-16-04 to Dennis asking about the tickets and procedures. No response at this time. I appologize in advance for using the forum for this level of communication, but Don's comment caught my eye.

dennis j leisz

Raffle Status

Gentlemen and Ladies, The plan as stated is to issue numbers for the raffle as the payments come into the paypal account. I started with 2005 and am working up from there on a daily basis. I have also updated the forum on an almost daily occurance as to our status. I have also personnaly responded to all emails I have received . Over the Christmas holidays all who purchased tickets will receive your number or numbers which ever is the case. Any and all comments are welcomed to streamline the process. Dennis

dennis j leisz
    Hey Slo Town, I have checked all of my in boxes in all the right places for your emails. Nothing has shown up. Please resend your message in the PM service on this site. Please include your name so that I can check my Paypal records. Regards, Dennis

Thread Information