Hi all -

I stumbled across this site a while back, and while out of town last week, managed to read every one of the posts in the Lansing Discussion section of the forum. I have been a JBL fan since my dad bought a pair of L36s back in the mid 70s. I also remember peeking into a living room on a paper route and looking at a customers L100s (they had large windows and what caught my attention was their cat scratching up the foam grilles).

Anyway, when I got out of college, I bought a set of LX55s. They just got refoamed and I need to find them a new home. I also just got a nice set of 4312s from a former JBL rep who was able to buy them at 50% off back in the day. He even gave me the receipt! I need to have one of the woofers fixed but that's being worked on.

I am looking around for a set of nice L150As. Those were and are my dream units. My wife will probably kill me when she sees those, but not before saying something like "When you're gone, I am going to sell those for exactly what you say you paid for those...so, how much did you pay for those?".

Anyway, hi everyone...