Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A very lucky day,

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Mark View Post
    Heck,

I have a lovely pair of 2235H speakers, refoamed years ago by OCS, and never used after that, I would consider trading them for a lovely pair of 2441's, with proper JBL aluminum diaphragms, as I've not used the 2235H's, and would love to have the 2441's. Just sayin'...... Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc
    thank's for you'r proposal Doc, but i don't trade them :need them soon for my 4355 project,and yes they are in very good condition,rare to find these days!!,
    and today i ordered my wood for cabinets so.....I can not miss.But if i see some decent pair ,i let you know.

Wish you also the best ,

Johan

Heck,

I have a lovely pair of 2235H speakers, refoamed years ago by OCS, and never used after that, I would consider trading them for a lovely pair of 2441's, with proper JBL aluminum diaphragms, as I've not used the 2235H's, and would love to have the 2441's. Just sayin'...... Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc

You will find what you need here! A bit expensive but good stuff!
    http://www.jamminjersey.com/speakers.php?prod=jblcomp

Good Morning, Challenger604!

Many thanks for that link, and yes, I've checked out JJ many times, and their prices are always on the high side. As things stand, right now, I have 2445 drivers, with original JBL diaphragms, and was also sent a pair of the same 'phragms that had been aqua-plased, and I'll be giving these some serious consideration before moving on to a 2441 driver. I just need time, and space to test all that, and much of my project work is always contingent upon me having time (self-employed), money, and very good weather (we live in the mountains, with no closed-in garage). I mentioned a trade, as that would get me a pair of 2441's without having to spend coin that is not in the cards, right now. Not in a hurry on any of this stuff, as I have tons of projects, some of which have been simmering for a good many years! Thank you, again, and I'll talk to you soon, I'm sure! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc
    The only thing that can never be taken away from you, is your honor. Cherish it, in yourself, and in others.

Good Morning, Challenger604!

Many thanks for that link, and yes, I've checked out JJ many times, and their prices are always on the high side. As things stand, right now, I have 2445 drivers, with original JBL diaphragms, and was also sent a pair of the same 'phragms that had been aqua-plased, and I'll be giving these some serious consideration before moving on to a 2441 driver. I just need time, and space to test all that, and much of my project work is always contingent upon me having time (self-employed), money, and very good weather (we live in the mountains, with no closed-in garage). I mentioned a trade, as that would get me a pair of 2441's without having to spend coin that is not in the cards, right now. Not in a hurry on any of this stuff, as I have tons of projects, some of which have been simmering for a good many years! Thank you, again, and I'll talk to you soon, I'm sure! Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
    Doc
    Hi Mark!
    I know they are on the hi side but at least you don't need to wait for ever. I got my horns from him. Very nice. The shipping very high, but what can we do??!!
    I got your email Mark. Came back at 3 am last night. Still recovering! LOL!

I get in touch with the ou this weekend!
    God Bless you too Mark!
    Christophe

(the 2445 is a very good and nice driver as well)

Thread Information