First off I do not mind criticism so if anyone sees something that may be wrong please lets get it corrected. Hope this helps some.

This is for the 4343B. Not sure if it is the same for other models. Goal is to bypass the rotary switch in single amp mode not biamp mode and to install new binding post on the LF (low Frequency) side. I left the switch in place in case in the future someone would like to use it. In the future I would like to upgrade the network and rewire. This is a cheap and fast upgrade. At this time I did not want to remove the networks so I did not follow the wiring into the networks and for this work there should be no need to unless the networks have been modified. If they were modified I would have went deeper. This is a stock 3143 network. Also make sure the wires on the rotary switch are the same color as on my switch. If not do not proceed.

This picture is of the rotary switch in the single amp mode. As you can see I have numbered the switch. There are 2 levels on the switch the same numbering system applies to the lower part also. As you can see in single amp mode 1 yellow and 2 green do not make contact. 2 green and 3 brown do make contact. This is true for the rest of the switch.
Name:  single amp.JPG
Views: 1509
Size:  62.9 KB

For reference this is the switch in biamp mode. As you can see the 1 yellow is now making contact with the 2 green.Name:  biamp.JPG
Views: 1464
Size:  60.2 KB

The picture below shows that the HF (high frequency) side has 2 posts that are not joined (connected). The LF side has 2 posts that are joined (connected).
Name:  LF joined HF not joined.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  180.2 KB