Hi everyone! I am planning to build a nice house for my recent acqusitions – 2x 806A HF drivers with 811B horns and 2x 515E LF drivers. While searching the net for drawings of appropriate cabinets I got confused about cabinet model numberings. One group of sources list the models as 210, 211, 612, 816, 828 etc. Another – as A5, A7 etc. The question is – what is the relationship between these two classifications, if any at all? Thanks!