Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CROWN PSL-2 (Straight Line Two)

Before Crown sold off most of it’s old inventory I bought up all the face panels for the 200’s and 400’s plus some other parts. There was grey and black ones I have 3 of each just have to find which box. Have 5 PS 200’s and 2 PS 400’s

Oh wow, did you happen to get those shafts too? I ended up getting another PS-200 on the cheap and harvested it's shafts. Works pretty well, but it's now my designated parts unit. I might be interested in those face plates, although the ones on my amps are pretty decent. Would you also happen to have rack handles for them? Those are what are really beat up on my units.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
    Would you also happen to have rack handles for them? Those are what are really beat up on my units.
    Before it disappeared, I posted a good match in spray paint for the PS rack handles on the Crown forums. I don't see that they kept the old stuff so I'll look next time I'm in the basement of the old house to see what that paint was. A GM Dupli-color gray of some kind. I'll let you know.
    ". . . as you have no doubt noticed, no one told the 4345 that it can't work correctly so it does anyway."—Greg Timbers

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCCA View Post
    Before it disappeared, I posted a good match in spray paint for the PS rack handles on the Crown forums. I don't see that they kept the old stuff so I'll look next time I'm in the basement of the old house to see what that paint was. A GM Dupli-color gray of some kind. I'll let you know.
    Thank you, that would be much appreciated.

Thread Information