Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: M.J. Has left the building

Quote Originally Posted by SEAWOLF97 View Post
    'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home

anybody can be KING of something these days
    Not only that but everybody's a goddam "icon"; I'm so sick of icons I could.......ahh, nevermind.

Since the California taxpayers have picked up the tab for the autopsy, I hope we are going to learn the cause of death. I thought the autopsy results of Elvis were sealed and we never knew what really killed him.

As far as the Jackson estate, which has estimated debts in excess of assets of approximately $500 million, I don't see that a few months of downloads and CD sales could fill that hole.

Quote Originally Posted by robertbartsch View Post
    Since the California taxpayers have picked up the tab for the autopsy, I hope we are going to learn the cause of death. I thought the autopsy results of Elvis were sealed and we never knew what really killed him.
    I am sure he paid a shit load of taxes in his lifetime as well, and if there is no crime issues I really do not think it is anybody's right to the autopsy info except for the family.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I am sure he paid a shit load of taxes in his lifetime as well, and if there is no crime issues I really do not think it is anybody's right to the autopsy info except for the family.
    Yes, but isnt it the god given right of every American to know the private affairs of everyone? Some people really need to get a life......

Allan.

RIP....MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Allanvh5150 View Post
    Yes, but isn't it the god given right of every American to know the private affairs of everyone?
    Nope, just the loud ones feel that way.
    Don't mistake them for the majority of Americans who do respect privacy.
    Its just that the trolls are REALLY LOUD so they get more notice.
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

I just saw on the news, Dr.Conrad Murray has stated he has no fault in Jacksons' death and that the estate owes him $300,000 for his services.

Quote Originally Posted by midlife View Post
    I just saw on the news, Dr.Conrad Murray has stated he has no fault in Jacksons' death and that the estate owes him $300,000 for his services.
    Personally, I don't have an interest in getting involved in the minute-by-minute, day-to-day speculation, accusations, developments, etc., that are going to feed the media frenzy surrounding this incident.

But, if you're so inclined ..................at least make sure you check your facts.

The current story (likely subject to change) is that the doctor was on the promotion company's payroll, and they owe him $300K - not the estate. It's a crass thing to reveal in public either way, but it's slightly less crass if directed towards a company and not an individual's estate.

Story

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBrewster77 View Post
    Personally, I don't have an interest in getting involved in the minute-by-minute, day-to-day speculation, accusations, developments, etc., that are going to feed the media frenzy surrounding this incident.

Story
    THANK YOU!!
    Lets not turn the Lansing site into a celebrity news E-feed.
    - with the 24 hour news services keen to fill the day up with whatever blips on the radar, and correct it repeatedly as the day goes, I'm VERY inclined to ignore all that daytime instant news feeds jawboning and just grab REAL NEWS specifics once a day or so ...

Anyone for the Beeb?
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4

Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post

Anyone for the Beeb?
    Been a fan for years - long before streaming internet media and cable picking up their stations, I was listening on my trusty Grundig (and later Yaesu) shortwave radio every evening: 5.975MHz

Mark Gerogous, Michael's attorney for the last mulestation trial, said when asked about weather his illegeded drug addition should be discussed on TV, "I beleive in the First Amendment right of free speech."

Anyway, Jackson enjoyed recording at Westlake Studios and many of their systems are based on JBL stuff, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by robertbartsch View Post
    Mark Gerogous, Michael's attorney for the last mulestation trial, said when asked about weather his illegeded drug addition should be discussed on TV, "I beleive in the First Amendment right of free speech."

Anyway, Jackson enjoyed recording at Westlake Studios and many of their systems are based on JBL stuff, I think.
    AGAIN, Lets not turn the Lansing site into a celebrity news E-feed.
    If I want that kind of crap of half-ass innuendos and slander, I'll tune to TMOZ or FOX or CNN - and I DON'T

if you MUST pretend to report on these allegations of news AT LEAST LEARN TO USE A SPELLCHECKER!
    Its PAINFUL to read your abuses of English ...
    It wasn't funny for Archie Bunker, it isn't funny for you.

Its not Mark Gerogous, its apparently Mark Geragos (fired by Michael in that trial)
    Its not MULESTATION - its Molestation (actually, it was an ALLEGED Molestation - see below)
    Its not ILLEGEDED - its alleged
    Its not ADDITION, Its addiction
    Its not BELEIVE, Its Believe (unless you can prove your quote is his actual spelling)

There is NO URGENCY to fill the Lansing Forums Database with this garbage.

REALLY.

I'm not a fan of his music, no most POP music, it was probably good speaker test material in its day though kind of juvenile, but some of this stuff you say borders on Slander ..

On the Alleged Molestation:
    In May 2005 the witnesses for the defense testified. Closing arguments of both sides were presented in the beginning of June. Jackson's defense team had to be on 10-minute notice throughout jury deliberations. The jury reached a verdict of not guilty on all counts and all lesser offenses for those counts, announced at 2:13 pm PDT (21:13 UTC), June 13, 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    Its PAINFUL to read your abuses of English ...
    It wasn't funny for Archie Bunker, it isn't funny for you.
    It was funny when Carrol O'Conners' character unknowingly stumbled through the English language, thats why they did it. The cayshonal spillin blurp should be fergivyn

Quote Originally Posted by midlife View Post
    It was funny when Carrol O'Conners' character unknowingly stumbled through the English language, thats why they did it. The cayshonal spillin blurp should be fergivyn
    'casional is one thing - but trying to be a reporter and not spelling well is abysmal. Maybe he should quite trying to be a reporter??
    Maybe he should get a spellchecker?
    Maybe he should check his stories before upchucking them here?

Really, we don't need 24/7 type coverage of Micheal Jackson here ...
    that's what Those Other sites are for

FYI if you use the FireFox web browser it has spell check

I'm probably the reason that spell check was invented.
    Sometimes when I type some words spell check comes back and says what?

I do make an effort to get things correct, but I also sympathize with people that struggle with spelling.
    I agree that the 24/7 coverage of MJ is getting nauseating.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBrewster77 View Post
    The current story (likely subject to change) is that the doctor was on the promotion company's payroll, and they owe him $300K - not the estate. It's a crass thing to reveal in public either way, but it's slightly less crass if directed towards a company and not an individual's estate.

Story
    Yes, and the promotion company told him to take a hike and go after the estate. Everyone is looking to screw everyone else.

Thread Information