Thread: Pair of SR4732 on ebay.

Pair of SR4732 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3D4%26ps%3D31

The SR4732 is of the nicest sounding speakers of the SR line. I installed 4 of them for Church about 14 years ago. I had them in my garage for about 3 weeks before I had to do the install, They sound like studio monitors, it is almost a waste to use them for PA. At the time they listed for $1900 ea, so a pair for $1099 is a nice price. If any of you live in the NJ area have a look at them. John

They're everywhere:
    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...940187681.html

JBL SR4732x two way high power speakers - pair - $1449 (woodbridge)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
    Date: 2008-12-01, 9:04AM EST

Item for sale is a pair of very clean used JBL SR4732x speakers , dual 12" woofers, baby cheek tweeter and big horn. One of JBL's best designs, hard to find and these are in great shape. Full range or biampable. Serious tops for your sound system. Used sparingly and put in storage, light scrapes and scuffs, all cosmetic wear, mostly dirt from being in storage, they look better in person, the flash in the pics exaggerates the scuffs. Cabs are EASILY an 8.5 or 9 out of ten, the flash just makes the dirt show up, not all scratched to hell like srx cabinets can be, just a few light scuffs, no chips or cracks, they've just been in storage. All drivers are correct original JBL and the cabinet has not been opened. Local pickup with cash only, you can listen before you buy. Price is firm. Price is for the pair. Thanks

But none in Chicago.

If a pair goes up for sale in Chicago, I will try to buy them! John
    Last edited by jcrobso; 12-05-2008 at 12:09 PM. Reason: spelling

RIP 2009
    They're definitely nice speakers...just be sure you've got a couple gorillas for roadies if you're moving them!! And prices have really been coming down, now that everyone's moving to the new, lightweight, neodymium drivers...

John

Thread Information