Hello everybody,

First of all it's not the first time I indirectly asked for this, so I prefered to start a new thread. I'd like some kind of advice because it's confusing me. I'd like to thank you all in advance.

I recently bought a pair of 4412A (rated 150W), and now I'm searching for a power amp to drive them (and a pair of JBL L112 I hope to buy in a couple months).

I'd like to get a really neutral amp whichs delivers no sound colloration. I read the Bryston are great amps, but I dont know what would be the correct wattage for the 4412A (and L112). I'm hesitating between a used Bryston 3B-ST(120 Wpc) and a used 4B-ST (250 Wpc). For me quality of the sound is more important than power. What other amp would be good?

Driving the 4412A and the L112 without enought power will damage the speakers? Usually some manufacturers advice a power amp capable to give as twice as the speaker's, is it true? Is a 250W too much and I can blow the speakers?

Well that's all I'd like to clarify. I was an ancient owner of a L112 matched with a sansui AU-D11 (120Wpc) and never listened to them louder than 2/3 of the max volume.

Thank you all for helping me. Have an excellent day.