Thread: Picked up a pair of BSS FDS-360s for $300.

Picked up a pair of BSS FDS-360s for $300.

Just picked up a pair of BSS FDS-360s for a fair price. Just wondering how easy the cards are to work with.

Cheers

Lar

Quote Originally Posted by diamondsouled View Post
    Just picked up a pair of BSS FDS-360s for a fair price. Just wondering how easy the cards are to work with.

Cheers

Lar
    Well done my favorite crossover,....... cards ar a piece of cake to change components on, also de-activate the Limiters in them, not worth the hassle of setting up. Also being a Harman Pro Company that made crossovers for JBL the XLR inputs are pin 2 Cold and they are an un-balanced output via 3 pin XLR. There was an OZ chap on ebay selling new blank cards for these, I only bought 2 extra, they were going cheap....... I supose I really should have bought the lot ......If you need mor info follow this link http://www.bssaudio.com/discont_prod...p?product_id=5 ........ good luck with them, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.
    4435, 4430, 4315, 4312B.
    2 x Bryston 4BSST2, BGW 203, JBL 5235, Aphex 720.

I was thinking of going for a loudspeaker management unit but for $300 I thought: "what the hay, at the moment all I really need is xovers".

Did the guy from OZ make up his own cards or were they factory?

Having some extra cards around would be nice, I'm guessing that BSS no longer sells them.

Thanks for the reply! I may pick your brain again if I get stumped on the set up.

Lar

Quote Originally Posted by diamondsouled View Post
    I was thinking of going for a loudspeaker management unit but for $300 I thought: "what the hay, at the moment all I really need is xovers".

Did the guy from OZ make up his own cards or were they factory?

Having some extra cards around would be nice, I'm guessing that BSS no longer sells them.

Thanks for the reply! I may pick your brain again if I get stumped on the set up.

Lar
    That was a great price !! I will go back on my ebay purchases and try and dig his contact details up ........ they were new original BSS pcb's.
    4435, 4430, 4315, 4312B.
    2 x Bryston 4BSST2, BGW 203, JBL 5235, Aphex 720.

Thread Information