Thread: 4320 grills

4320 grills

I am in desperate need (what audiophile isn't both desperate and needy?) of plans and measurements for 4320 grills. Better yet, perhaps somebody has a pair to sell? The color and condition of the cloth is not important.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Henry View Post
    I am in desperate need (what audiophile isn't both desperate and needy?) of plans and measurements for 4320 grills. Better yet, perhaps somebody has a pair to sell? The color and condition of the cloth is not important.

Sorry, don't have the dimensions anymore as the speakers are long gone,
    but I built my own grilles for them and you can see the grill design at least here - (see posts around 03-25-06)
    http://audioheritage.org/vbulletin/s...project&page=4
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    2ch: WiiM Pro; Topping E30 II DAC; Oppo, Acurus RL-11, Acurus A200, JBL Dynamics Project - Offline: L212-TwinStack, VonSchweikert VR-4
    7: TIVO, Oppo BDP103D, B&K, 2pr UREI 809A, TF600, JBL B460

Quote Originally Posted by hjames View Post
    Sorry, don't have the dimensions anymore as the speakers are long gone...
    Yeah, but they're still here! Heather did a nice job on the grilles. They're an interference fit in that the frames are pretty close to the baffle dimension and the cloth makes them a tight fit. Not much to measure that you can't get off the cabinets but if you need something from them I can haul them out and measure or shoot pics for you. I've not loaded them yet and they are in storage at the moment awaiting some swapping-around of rooms due to two kids being off to college.

Hopefully the shuffle will give me room for the 4320 030 decant from the C37s as well as re-foam of the L150As and L112s that have been very patient with me so far. They think I've forsaken them for those damn upstart 4412As. Thanks to Heather for the cabinets and HP for the badges!

Thread Information