Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Member Count and Zero Post Members

Quote Originally Posted by kingjames View Post
    I agree, but I don't post that kind of shit and I can't speak for anyone else.You will always have some asshole posting some bullshit, but if it doesn't end with you guys then who? I don't blame the moderator's but you guys have the power to end these thread's not me.

The off topic area was designed with no guidelines and you left it wide open for all material.What would have happened if you had set some guidelines? This area was considered anything goes because guidelines were never set. Now you want to say it got out of hand,now I ask what did you expect?
    Well, for one thing, WE expected people to have some self control. WE also expected members to treat each other with some respect, instead of ConflamaDrama all the time. This is one thing YOU are a large part of! Everything has to be a confrontation of sorts, rather than a discussion.

Let ME be the one to tell you I doubt you remember this forum when we first began, had NO mods, and this was the nicest place to be. ALL the other forums had fights, name calling, threats, insults, you name it. But not here. Here, you could come to talk audio, specifically JBL and Altec audio, and get some of the BEST answers, and solutions anywhere, including better than what the manufacturers themselves had to offer.

Then, we grew, then, as everyone found this place, everyone came here, and all the shitstirring began. Dont you ever wonder WHY you dont see the quality of posts that we used to be known for 3 to 5 years ago?

Who wants to talk serious audio, everytime you say something, it turns into a confrontation with some over who knows what the hell they are talking about! Then, the BS remarks towards each other come, then the fights.

Hey KJ, what exactly do YOU expect from this forum?

ALL you bring to the table is CONFLAMADRAMA.
    scottyj

As I stated earlier, this thread has degenerated into the same thing that OT was canned for.

The thread is closed to further posts. With all due respect, and especially to Rob as it is his thread, all points have already been made!

If Rob, or any of the other mods feel the thread needs to be reopened, that will be their prerogative to do so. But at this time, I find it neccesary to close it to further rantings.
    scottyj

Thread Information