Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please be kind and show me what you got

angel mercado

Talking please be kind and show me what you got

im addicted to audio i wanna see what you have please post happy new years god bless you all gracias

pangea

My stuff

Hi everyone!

I have previously received a lot of help from you guys, regarding how to optimize crossover on the 2445J and I promised then I would come back if Santa would bring me a Digital camera. Guess what, HE DID!!!

So here are a few pics. It's still a bit on the experimental side, but already it sounds great. In fact it's so great I don't want to do any work on them for the time being. I can't stand not being able to listen to them all the time. Isn't that a dilemma!

I'm sitting in my sofa most of my spare time listening to ALL my records hearing things that weren't there before.

BR
    Roland
    Attached Images Attached Images  

pangea

My stuff

Another picture

pangea

My stuff

My Swedish Sentec ACM1 mono blocks

pangea

My stuff

Mid and UHF section with 6 dB crossover, where the crossover point on the 075 is at 16000 Hz!!!

angel mercado
    nice system pangea i love it the some some people have make me drool like a kid in a candy store keep em comming

Thumbs up My left side

I'm working on a surround sound system for moive viewing. The speakers in the pictures are about to be replaced by cabs with a 2242 18" and a 2202 12" mid with the existing 2380/2245 horns/drivers on top.

There's 12 channels of hafler amps there ,with 2 P500's for the low's and mid's of the L&R channels. The others are smaller, for hi's and other speakers not in place yet. All bi-amped and tri-amped with Rane active crossovers. Right now I'm running it all with a small mackie mixing borard. Have the PC and TV sound plugged into the board....sounds great.

The speakers in the pic have D140's reconed as 2225's, 2461 w/harbinger monitor horns and Ti035a tweeters. Only the 15's are active right now. The cab's are some cheep Fisher's I hacked so I could get the JBL's in the house. The big stuff's in the shed,LOL! <<<that used to be me!!!

neriks
    Here is a picture of the gear that I use

These have heen posted before, Angel, and it's a bit more pedestrian a set-up than my compadres, but we (finally...) replaced that crummy little table holding the LCD, and got something to nearly match the 4345's color scheme.

The rack is now away and sorta built-in, and out of view of the room.

Best news is, I preserved the 4345's from getting incorporated into some wall-cabinet nonesense. That took a great deal of doing, and cost me plenty, elsewhere...
    bo

"Indeed, not!!"

angel mercado
    nice pictures everyone i love your addiction i will try to post my pic if i can take a good one

angel mercado
    ok this is my little theater i made please dont laugh im a amatuer

angel mercado
    here is another pic

angel mercado
    and another

angel mercado
    took me a long time to get these to look like this they were in really bad shape

angel mercado
    ok here is a question i had these a-7s and now i got the l200b but i have a chance of getting another pair of a-7 should i keep those or get the altecs please let me know thanks

Thread Information