Thread: looking for eon summary

looking for eon summary

I have cabaret 4691b's and was wondering if the Eon (models?) were better. They are certainly lighter. How does the frequency response, dispersion, efficiency, power handling, and reliability compare? Anything else important to know? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by niconoise
    I have cabaret 4691b's and was wondering if the Eon (models?) were better. They are certainly lighter. How does the frequency response, dispersion, efficiency, power handling, and reliability compare? Anything else important to know? Thanks.
    Stick with the 4691B
    Edgewound...JBL Pro Authorized...since 1988
    Upland Loudspeaker Service, Upland, CA

http://www.jblproservice.com/navigat...%20Series.html

4691B RULEZ!

['Cept for 4628B, of course.... ]

JBL Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by niconoise
    4691B's will definitely blow away any of the EON series speakers..... not even close to being a fair comparison. However, at 107 lbs each, 4691B's will also blow out a few discs in your lower back. I have a set of non-powered EON 15's I use for some of my DJ shows. They look good on stands and they're much easier to transport then 4691B's. I would rank them performance-wise better that the TR series and not as good as the MR series.

Thread Information