has anyone tried mounting a diy grill to a 6328p or 6332 lsr monitor with good results?

i am rolling around the feasibility of "domesticating" these speakers. i have had the lsr32's in my house before and my wife declared them as the ugliest speakers i have ever had (she loves the look of my 6' tall martin-logans, so go figure). i would be using them in my library which is also my hometheater (retractable screen), so they have to look less utilitarian because i can't hide them.

i had rolled around the idea of veneering the sides and back of a 6332 as well, but i think the rounded rear edges would represent a significant technical challenge to me.

i could potentially do a sock over the entire 6328 and build a bass module/stand housing a 252g or two which might also work well. but as i think about it, the 6328 encased in a sock might look kind of stupid. hard to say as it seems to work stylisticly for definitive technologies speakers. a 6325p might work size-wize in a "head on base" configuration, but i am not so sure it can produce the volume i need at my 14' away listening position even if i crossed them over around 300hz or so.

i am just fishing for ideas at this time. feedback about what worked or didn't work would be helpful.