PDA

View Full Version : OK......I need some of your opinions

SUPERBEE
03-02-2006, 09:57 PM
I am thinking of using one of those Russound AB switches that someone here recomended. My goal is to get those awfull home theatre speakers out of the front of my living room. I can use my Olympus as the front speakers for the home theatre. I ran them the other day as the front speakers and played a JAM DVD and it sounded pretty good. Then all I will have to look at are the beautifull Olympus.

Can you guys weigh in on some pros and cons of doing this? My main concern is any signal loss or distortion for the stereo. The stereo is the important thing here.

TYIA!!

SUPERBEE
03-03-2006, 10:20 AM
I am thinking of using one of those Russound AB switches that someone here recomended. My goal is to get those awfull home theatre speakers out of the front of my living room. I can use my Olympus as the front speakers for the home theatre. I ran them the other day as the front speakers and played a JAM DVD and it sounded pretty good. Then all I will have to look at are the beautifull Olympus.

Can you guys weigh in on some pros and cons of doing this? My main concern is any signal loss or distortion for the stereo. The stereo is the important thing here.

TYIA!!

......Anyone...........Buellar.........

SUPERBEE
03-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Bump..........So I can find this on the big board

Zilch
03-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Not a problem. Don't be switching with the amps playing, is all.

You'll need to come up with a center channel that matches Olympus LE85 for the best HT sound.... :D