PDA

View Full Version : sub woofer box for jbl 2242h

jim3860
10-16-2005, 04:03 PM
i just bought a jbl 2242h for $305.00 nib hope i didnt pay too much does any one have any ideas or specs for building the right box for this? a list of materials and drawings and or specs would be greatly appreciated :) THANKS

Lancer
10-16-2005, 04:56 PM
i just bought a jbl 2242h for $305.00 nib hope i didnt pay too muchDon't be a smartass. They are $864 each MSRP.

And I think you were told to do a search. Review Zilch's post to you. I didn't miss it and I don't even bother much with this forum anymore, how did you miss it? Look up Neriks system. Since this entire forum has been Googled there is no excuse for you new people to come in here asking the same old tired questions. Google it or RTFF. We obviously wasted the time posting the shit, you can waste the time looking it up.

Zilch
10-16-2005, 06:46 PM
We're not cranky and we're not unfriendly.

There's actually 90 threads here documenting the work of numerous members with 2242 over the last several years.

It took all of 0.32 seconds to find them using "Search."

It's unrealistic and unreasonable to expect that anyone's gonna synthesize that information and spoon-feed it to you.

Build 4645C.

[I'm fixin' Ti Dome's BX63A right now.... ;) ]

jim3860
10-16-2005, 07:45 PM
thanks to both of you lancer and zilch for all your help i guess im a big dummy never knew there was a search option available i see iy now that you mentioned again im sure ;i was trying to run through the market place forum to find a reference to 2242h and hopefully building a boxdumb of me huh :banghead: also sorry for being a smart:moon: i was just doing a lil gloating i was so happy for getting one way below the retail cost please bear with us new kids until we get our act together :)

speakerdave
10-16-2005, 08:18 PM
A gracious recovery, Jim. Good luck with the box. And good score, too, by the way. We've all (hopefully) had our turns at that around here; it is very easy to become irrepressible about it.

David

Lancer
10-16-2005, 08:36 PM
A gracious recovery, Jim.No kidding! :applaud:
Have fun dude. :)
Don't forget to post pictures when you're done.

Zilch
10-16-2005, 08:38 PM
i was just doing a lil gloating i was so happy for getting one way below the retail cost That's a super good deal you got on the driver, for sure!

Once you figure out what you want to do for a box, we're all here to help you make it happen. :)

scott fitlin
10-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Good deal, and good find! Good luck on box building, enjoy them, they have the reputation of being about the best 18 out there right now!

:)