PDA

View Full Version : Helping hands

Titanium Dome
08-22-2005, 09:47 AM
One of the benefits of this on-line community is the way members help each other. Sometimes it's with advice or information, sometimes it's with free auditions, sometimes it's pick up and delivery, and sometimes it's facilitation.

On that last one, I want to thank Regis for facilitating my acquisition of two more SVA1800s this morning. Without his involvement, this would not have happened, so thanks Regis!

For $300 and the cost of gas, I went to Westwood (UCLA area), met the seller who had driven down from Valencia, and got two pristine SVA1800s with about $650 worth of components in each. NO, I'm not going to part them out: they're going in with my other two to make a four-speaker, two channel, ear-bleeding, quad Bi-Radial Horn, quad bi-amped statement. :rockon2:

norealtalent
08-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Congrats Ti Dome. That sounds like the Regis I know. Hope to meet him someday.:bouncy:

Zilch
08-22-2005, 03:00 PM
What goes 'round, comes 'round.

It's not as if Ti Dome hasn't been generous in helping others here.... :thmbsup:

norealtalent
08-22-2005, 03:44 PM
What goes 'round, comes 'round.

It's not as if Ti Dome hasn't been generous in helping others here.... :thmbsup:
Yes indeed. I hope I have the honor of meeting many of you someday. How about an east coast/west coast convention somewhere in the middle? Anybody have 50 or so acres we can fill with JustBitchin'Loudspeakers's and their associated Diehards for a week? :blink: That'd be a hoot!!!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

JBLnsince1959
08-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Yes indeed. I hope I have the honor of meeting many of you someday. How about an east coast/west coast convention somewhere in the middle? Anybody have 50 or so acres we can fill with JustBitchin'Loudspeakers's and their associated Diehards for a week? :blink: That'd be a hoot!!!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Kansas City is right in the middle of the country... Home of great BBQ, beer and lots of wide open spaces...;)

Congrads Dome ....... some day I hope to make a West Coast trip.....

johnaec
08-23-2005, 08:57 AM
I agree - 'Dome really helped me out wit some drivers I needed down there!

John

Regis
08-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Boy, am I late on this one! Actually, it was my pleasure to help out Sir Ti and I hope he enjoys having for of those SVA's! That's what makes this site great.:D