PDA

View Full Version : Two 590 in the cart for $1k..but the 580 is 55% off

clwinbe
03-19-2021, 07:07 PM
Does the 580 give up a ton to the 590? I think it’s a somewhat safe investment for this price. Any one out there heard them both? I like my 530 well enough

clwinbe
03-19-2021, 07:26 PM
Does the 580 give up a ton to the 590? I think it’s a somewhat safe investment for this price. Any one out there heard them both? I like my 530 well enough

I missed the last sale, and I chatted with their support about missing the sale price. They would give me the sale price, so they sent me a 20% off code to use on Harmon. So I go to Harmon, put two in the cart, then put it the promo code, gritting the teeth..and it knocked off another 20% so I got the 590 pair for $800. It pays to beg. I’m not proud.

my wife’s going to kill me….

RMC
03-19-2021, 08:59 PM
Now you need to beg wife not to kill you, and you'll be a proud owner if she doesn't... It pays to beg there too.

Congratulations on the deal!

Robh3606
03-20-2021, 07:13 AM
I missed the last sale, and I chatted with their support about missing the sale price. They would give me the sale price, so they sent me a 20% off code to use on Harmon. So I go to Harmon, put two in the cart, then put it the promo code, gritting the teeth..and it knocked off another 20% so I got the 590 pair for $800. It pays to beg. I’m not proud.

my wife’s going to kill me….

I hope you are not dropping them in the living room. They are bigger than you think! I was surprised when I saw the boxes and more when I realized they were not much smaller. Sound good though so there's that! I am running my pair with a sub.

Rob:)