PDA

View Full Version : Altec Model 19 Tags

todddesignr
11-16-2020, 11:04 AM
Hello all,

I've just rebuilt the crossovers on my Model 19s and am in the process of replacing the speaker grill cloth to complete my refurb. My speakers didn't come to me with the white and orange tags that once hung from the L-Pads. I am curious if there are any of you Model 19 owners out there that might be interested in reproductions, as I am a graphic designer by trade. If anyone would be good enough to scan the front and back of the card, as well as provide me the dimensions, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd be more than happy to post the finished product for anyone to use once completed. I've also noticed that there is possibly some sort of sticker between the two L-Pad knobs; from the factory? I'd be glad to replicate that as well if I could get a 90 degree straight-on photo.

Thanks
Todd87646

Robh3606
11-16-2020, 11:22 AM
A close up might help

Rob:)

todddesignr
11-16-2020, 04:58 PM
Rob, many thanks. I can work with this. Are these reference photos you've pulled or do you have any of these tags/stickers in your possession?

Thanks again

Todd

Robh3606
11-16-2020, 05:29 PM
I just did a Google search for Altec crossovers, Tags and these came up. Glad to help

Rob:)