PDA

View Full Version : 4313B & Harvey Gerst have now been re-classified into "Guest" status?

Earl K
06-16-2019, 10:01 AM
When ex-members are reclassified to "guest" status all their posts become un-searchable.

That's a real shame ( and a form of revisionist history that I don't agree with ).

Can this be undone ?

:)

Mr. Widget
06-16-2019, 10:44 AM
We are aware of the screw up and are trying to correct it, though it may not be possible. Many other long time members including a number of our “lost” members like Zilch were also inadvertently “dumped” as well.

We hope this this can be corrected.

Widget

BMWCCA
06-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Sorry to see them go, but thank-you to those with the knowledge and experience to help others who maintain a presence even when faced with bloated vanity threads. We all appreciate the help!
:applaud:

Earl K
06-26-2019, 04:21 PM
We are aware of the screw up and are trying to correct it, though it may not be possible. Many other long time members including a number of our “lost” members like Zilch were also inadvertently “dumped” as well.

We hope this this can be corrected.

Widget

Many, many thanks to all who worked hard to restore ( to LHF status from "lost in the binary nether-worlds" ) those members who have helped make this a great forum of knowledge.

Cheers <> EarlK

Robh3606
06-26-2019, 06:22 PM
Hello Earl

That would be John Nebel and especially Ann Cantelow who did the work of getting them back. I can't thank her enough for making some of our key members part of the forum again.

Rob:)

tomt
06-27-2019, 03:46 PM
bloated vanity threads. :applaud:.......

Earl K
06-29-2019, 07:19 AM
Hello Earl

That would be John Nebel and especially Ann Cantelow who did the work of getting them back. I can't thank her enough for making some of our key members part of the forum again.

Rob:)

Thanks Rob!

Here's a personal shout-out to Ann and John :applaud::):applaud: for all the great work that they do for this forum.

:)