PDA

View Full Version : JBL, keepin’ it classy.

grumpy
04-01-2019, 02:41 PM

:blink: Because the earpads won’t be as sweaty as a latex derss... in Miami?

And yes, there are giant headphones in the pic.

SEAWOLF97
04-01-2019, 03:08 PM
>>And yes, there are giant headphones in the pic.

all I see are headlights. :blink:

derss ??? she's making somebody dyslexic ??

BMWCCA
04-01-2019, 06:18 PM
I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't get Joe Biden in trouble!

macaroonie
04-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Tsk tsk. Bad boys

man00
04-02-2019, 08:28 AM
No need for recap..her's look fine

RMC
04-02-2019, 11:19 AM
Hi Grumpy,

Thanks for the entertainment news making my day a little better one. Doing many income tax returns these days so I need a little break once in a while... Your's beats tax returns anytime!

What an organization will do to draw attention to its products seems to have no limits. The classic case, same thing with car shows...

But I'd sure purchase a pair of those headphones if the other pair came with them, lol

Richard

SEAWOLF97
04-02-2019, 11:27 AM
But it's an old trope. One of the governing pragmatics of audio advertising since the late forties is that hi fi enthusiasts are horny nerds who will get off on an extravagant distortion of feminine appeal. Apparently still true in some places.

Many of the LP album covers of the late 50's would be protested ..now, by some.

TV advertising, movies ... pics/language..etc. I often can't believe what is broadcast "on the tube" (tho somewhat tame next to Europe, as I'm told). It's what the world has evolved into.

1audiohack
04-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Jeez she’s Pretty!!

Barry.

Robh3606
04-02-2019, 02:00 PM
Jeez she’s Pretty!!

Former Miss USA and Universe 2012

Rob:)

Ducatista47
04-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Before headlights dominated sex appeal, I think class was somewhat classier, or at least of a higher tone. Of course, I am hopelessly as old as I am old school (about only a few things actually, bicycle frames being another). As an example, from a classic film with one of the most famous soundtracks in cinema history (that's the music/audio tie-in :)), here in glorious black and white is Alida Valli from The Third Man, late 1940s. If she is not considered exotic enough to get attention in this day and age (I admit the beauty queen is hot enough to melt Tungsten), I submit Dichen Lachman who is contemporary, also bereft of oversized headlights, still classy, and whose mother is Tibetan. I'm not ranting, honest. Just looking to post further images of beautiful women without getting into off-topic trouble.

SEAWOLF97
04-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Before headlights dominated sex appeal, I think class was somewhat classier, or at least of a higher tone.

Yeah, but .... (that's just one word, in our family :blink:) ..... when I was posting to the movie thread, when reviewing A.H. flicks , E.S.M. & Tippi got some admiring posts too.

Class usually wins out over eye candy. (in the long run)

SEAWOLF97
04-12-2019, 07:14 PM
give the lighting some consideration also. ;)

SEAWOLF97
04-14-2019, 02:05 PM
Many of the LP album covers of the late 50's would be protested ..now, by some.

I picked up this and a SGTPLHCB , both in fine condition at a thrift , checked wallet and only had $1 left, each LP was $1.

Most likely bought the wrong one (went back later, and other was gone :crying: ) ,
but at least got my Beatles fix for that day. :blink: