PDA

View Full Version : Need reforming/reconing kits for JBL 2245H woofers.

Drummerboy2
09-24-2017, 05:01 PM
Hello all, I was looking today for some original JBL reforming and reckoning kits for my JBL 2245H speakers. I ran into a few but I saw two makers about a year ago from Mckenzie and Upland Loudspeaker that offered top kits and seems like both are no longer in the business of selling those kits anymore. I can't find any kits from them for my speakers. Upland looks like it closed their doors.

Does anyone here know if they are still making/ selling them privately? I would hate to use unknown aftermarket kits and not getting that top JBL performance.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

edgewound
09-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Hello all, I was looking today for some original JBL reforming and reckoning kits for my JBL 2245H speakers. I ran into a few but I saw two makers about a year ago from Mckenzie and Upland Loudspeaker that offered top kits and seems like both are no longer in the business of selling those kits anymore. I can't find any kits from them for my speakers. Upland looks like it closed their doors.

Does anyone here know if they are still making/ selling them privately? I would hate to use unknown aftermarket kits and not getting that top JBL performance.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

My apologies...I haven't closed my doors.

I'm on hiatus for several weeks until I find a new work space. I sold my house and am in the last week of escrow to get moved out. I had been working from home the last 3 years or so, so I needed to put things on hold for a bit.

I paused my eBay listings while I make my moves.

So sorry for the inconvenience while I relocate. If my website is still up, I'm still in business.

Thanks!

Ken

Drummerboy2
09-25-2017, 04:39 PM
My apologies...I haven't closed my doors.

I'm on hiatus for several weeks until I find a new work space. I sold my house and am in the last week of escrow to get moved out. I had been working from home the last 3 years or so, so I needed to put things on hold for a bit.

I paused my eBay listings while I make my moves.

So sorry for the inconvenience while I relocate. If my website is still up, I'm still in business.

Thanks!

Ken

Hi Ken,
Oh ok! glad to hear you're still in business.

I will place an order once you have settled in with your new place.

Thanks again.

Steve