PDA

View Full Version : 4647 modify to 4333

roadkingbluzs
08-30-2015, 10:32 AM
Hello, new to forum, and would like to say thanks for all the great info shared by members. I am planning on repurposing a 4647 cab into a reasonable copy of a
4333. Unable to locate threads where HF & UHF drivers are installed into cab. Found 2way systems. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Jimmy H.
09-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Hello,
I live in Buena Park, Orange County and have a pair of empty original 4333 cabinets in grey color that I would sell for $200.00. Buy these and sell yours the way they are which would save lots of time!!! I even have the grill covers but they are damaged. I will be at VTL audio in Chino tomorrow at 2pm to pick up a pair of amps. If you get this message soon enough and are interested I can put them in my truck so you can take a look at them.
James

tomee
09-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Hello,
I live in Buena Park, Orange County and have a pair of empty original 4333 cabinets in grey color that I would sell for $200.00. Buy these and sell yours the way they are which would save lots of time!!! I even have the grill covers but they are damaged. I will be at VTL audio in Chino tomorrow at 2pm to pick up a pair of amps. If you get this message soon enough and are interested I can put them in my truck so you can take a look at them.
James

the JBL world needs more people like you! :)
hope this all works out.

roadkingbluzs
09-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Hello,
James

James please check pm. I had notification feature disabled. Bob

Challenger604
09-07-2015, 11:44 AM
I wish I was living closer! I would get it right away!!! $200! Very cheap!!!

roadkingbluzs
09-07-2015, 11:50 AM
I wish I was living closer! I would get it right away!!! $200! Very cheap!!!

Working on it, James is probably burnin' something on the bar b.

Challenger604
09-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Working on it, James is probably burnin' something on the bar b.

Good for you! They are very cute speakers!
cheers!

Jimmy H.
09-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Hi Bob, I did get your PM but it is to late to call you tonight. I will give you a ring tomorrow!!!
James

roadkingbluzs
09-23-2015, 08:27 PM
Well it is done. I acquired 4333 cabs from jimmy h. Little rough but solid, great for renovation. Thank you jimmy h. I do have most (90%) of components. Cabs are the grey studio models. I have viewed renovations with new lam and will consider option. Most likely I will start new thread on reno with pixs. Thanks to all for there help in making this project move forward. I hope I can do them justice as the bar has been set pretty high as proven by other members here. I know ,I know most of the work is done , but that suits me just fine, as I am very busy with work right now. I also know thread is worthless without pixs, here you go. Thanks again

Challenger604
09-26-2015, 07:43 AM
Yummy!
Have fun!