PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas everyone!!

cooky1257
12-21-2011, 10:24 AM
With only 4 more sleeps till Santa it's time to wish all on
Lansing Heritage a merry Christmas and a peaceful, healthy and prosperous new year.:presents::xmas::presents:

Cooky

Earl K
12-21-2011, 10:30 AM
Yes Indeed, Merry Christmas !

:presents::window: :happyh::window::presents:

:)

JeffW
12-21-2011, 10:35 AM
I'll drink to that!

Altec Best
12-21-2011, 03:53 PM
I want to wish Everyone a Safe and Happy Holidays as well !! :xmas:

Fort Knox
12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Play Tunes :xmas:

Lee in Montreal
12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
Yup. Merry Christmas everyone. :D

Robh3606
12-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Rob:presents:

stephane RAME
12-21-2011, 11:15 PM
Joyeux noël 2011 et bonne année 2012 a tous.

Stéphane

Ducatista47
12-22-2011, 12:06 AM
May your Christmas be bright, joyful and musical.

Rolf
12-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Merry Christmas to you all. I must show you a picture of my Christmas gift from me to me. Not to expencive. 4 1,5m with banana plugs, about US$ 550.

hjames
12-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Looks like fun - Merry Christmas Rolf!

Merry Christmas to you all. I must show you a picture of my Christmas gift from me to me. Not to expencive. 4 1,5m with banana plugs, about US$ 550.

And a merry Christmas to all of the folks here!

SEAWOLF97
12-22-2011, 11:00 AM
I was shopping yesterday, standing in line at the stores register ... the 45ish couple in front of me had a handful of nice sweaters ....she was refolding them with great care.
They got to the cashier only to be told that those ones weren't on the big sale ..she looked disappointed and I could see her trying to make up her mind to put them back or not..
She asked the cashier if there were any other possible discounts ?? "No ... only the 15 percent for Seniors, are you over 55" ?? "no, unfortunately not"

I was watching all this play out, so at that point intervention seemed appropriate ..."They are with me" ....I told the employee. The woman didn't miss a beat, turned around and said to me "Dad , I didn't realize that you were back there" . She got her discount and the ad libbing continued "Say Hi to Mom for us,, see you at Christmas"

Everyone was happy ... the cashier seemed to catch on and gave me a special discount too ..:D

Rolf
12-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Very nice story. Glad it worked out fine.

I was shopping yesterday, standing in line at the stores register ... the 45ish couple in front of me had a handful of nice sweaters ....she was refolding them with great care.
They got to the cashier only to be told that those ones weren't on the big sale ..she looked disappointed and I could see her trying to make up her mind to put them back or not..
She asked the cashier if there were any other possible discounts ?? "No ... only the 15 percent for Seniors, are you over 55" ?? "no, unfortunately not"

I was watching all this play out, so at that point intervention seemed appropriate ..."They are with me" ....I told the employee. The woman didn't miss a beat, turned around and said to me "Dad , I didn't realize that you were back there" . She got her discount and the ad libbing continued "Say Hi to Mom for us,, see you at Christmas"

Everyone was happy ... the cashier seemed to catch on and gave me a special discount too ..:D

pasadena
12-24-2011, 07:06 PM
It's a Christmas here so Merry Christmas to everyone from Down Under and wish you all a safe and funfilled festive season and a prosperous New Year.

Hope Santa has brought some wonderful goodies :)

Cheers
Pasadena.

Mr. Widget
12-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Waiting for our Christmas guests to arrive, listening to Bing and others wishing us a Merry Christmas, I thought I pass it on.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Widget

pasadena
12-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Waiting for our Christmas guests to arrive, listening to Bing and others wishing us a Merry Christmas, I thought I pass it on.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Widget

Yes, we're listenig to Elvis Christmas at the moment, our 3 girls are going through their presents and we're relaxing to a nice cup of tea this morning and it's a beautiful day outside. We celebrated our Christmas tradition last night with my family, got home after 2am this morning and we'll be getting ready soon to go to my wife's saide of the family to celebrate.

Next year we're thinking about traveling overseas for a white Christmas. So, is it snowing in your parts of the neighbourhood?

Merry Christmas all again and have a super day :):):)

Krunchy
12-24-2011, 08:28 PM
May your Christmas be bright, joyful and musical.

Thank you Mr. Clark! and to you and your's as well friend. :)

Sometimes those are the best gifts Rolf, all the best to you, let us know how they sound to you. ;)

Thats a very nice gesture Mr. Seawolf!

Merry Christmas to you all and all the best for the new year.:)

RedCoat23
12-25-2011, 02:21 AM
When your wife works nights and your off work, you tend to stay up late too, so now it's officially Christmas and I'm heading to bed. Happy Christmas to all the Lansing Fans across the globe. May all your presents be blessed with those three small letters that mean so much to us all!

Merry Christmas

Redcoat:tree:
:xmas:

oldsoundz
12-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! Here's hoping it is a good one!

Rolf
12-25-2011, 07:31 PM
I will do. many people do not understand that it takes some time to play even cables to break in

Thank you Mr. Clark! and to you and your's as well friend. :)Sometimes those are the best gifts Rolf, all the best to you, let us know how they sound to you. ;)

Thats a very nice gesture Mr. Seawolf!

Merry Christmas to you all and all the best for the new year.:)

cosmos
12-25-2011, 09:43 PM
The day has settled down, but alas it was a wonderful day. Merry Christmas to all.