PDA

View Full Version : I'm the high bidder

Audiobeer
09-04-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm the high bidder but I just don't know for how long!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14981&item=5718809735&rd=1

still4given
09-04-2004, 08:52 PM
:D

dancing-dave
09-04-2004, 09:29 PM
I just lit my cigar with a wad of $100 bills.......to celebrate being the highest bidder :banana:

Donald
09-05-2004, 05:32 AM
Hmmm. All his items are 11,111 or 11,211.

Now, I know the English pound is high, but that exchange rate is crazy! :)

bob newton
09-05-2004, 12:18 PM
:spin: You gotta be Rockafella or Bill Gates to afford this stuff.:eek: :rolleyes:

bob newton
09-05-2004, 12:30 PM
:D At least the shipping is free!!

whgeiger
09-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Here is the McIntosh 'boutique view' of such purchases.
If you want baloney, better to shop for it at the deli!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“For the Consumer's Protection:
In order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, "new" McIntosh products may only be purchased over-the-counter or delivered and installed by an Authorized McIntosh Dealer.
McIntosh products that are purchased over the Internet, by phone or mail order are presumed to be "used" and do not qualify for any McIntosh Warranty.
McIntosh does not warrant, in any way, products that are purchased from anyone who is not an Authorized Dealer or that have had their serial number altered or defaced.
At McIntosh Laboratory, you come first!”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, beware of Denon and Marantz products. They are also members of the D&M Holdings family and protect their customers in a similar fashion. For a contrast in attitude, read Bryston’s warrantee terms that follow:
“Bryston products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for twenty years from the original date of manufacture. This includes parts, labor and return shipping to the first owner and all subsequent owners. Warranty coverage is automatic and commences with the original date of manufacture, which is kept on file at Bryston.
In the event of a defect or malfunction, Bryston will remedy the problem by repair or replacement, as we deem necessary, to restore the product to full performance.”
Regards,
WHG

Audiobeer
09-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Well after a few emails ebay dumped the free advertizing for this back room leach! :biting: