PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Paul = 51 ???

SEAWOLF97
04-17-2011, 01:35 PM
wow ..hard to believe
I worked with Paul at the Vets Admin quite a while ,
you'll never find a nicer guy

Happy Birthday :applaud::applaud::applaud:

(we used to talk in the parking lot after work, there were times we were shivering, but
there was so much to say, that we just kept on till it was too cold to talk anymore)

Audiobeer
04-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Always had great dealings with him. A Class act! Happy Birthday you old Mot%$#^&*(! :)

Titanium Dome
04-17-2011, 02:36 PM
A little late to the party boys: ;)

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?30926-alskinner-jbl-and-Uncle-Paul-share-a-day

He shares the day with two other regulars, though it never hurts to have lots of birthday greetings.

:bouncy:

Uncle Paul
04-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks all for your kind words! Its been a fine day, so sunnyish* I could almost imagine the moss patches that cover nearly everything out here receding or at least not growing as fast. Got a Rokku, and am the only person on the planet who couldn't get it to run in the first 5 minutes. OK, so it wouldn't properly connect to my wireless network, so I'll have to wait until I can make a Cat-5 drop by the TV. Oh, well, gotta install an attic fan and do some other electrical work in the attic next weekend, so I can do it then. Otherwise spent the day mostly playing with an electronics project, and just got back from a nice dinner.

* not raining and parts of the sky were nearly blue-like. Sunshine is tentatively scheduled in these parts for sometime in early August.

SEAWOLF97
04-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Paul...I didnt realize that our 2 Bdays were only abt a week apart , will have to get together for a listening party next year ...about the 13th.

Uncle Paul
04-18-2011, 08:16 PM
That sounds like a plan!