PDA

View Full Version : JBL 250ti's packing job

jbl_daddy
09-02-2009, 04:00 PM
My 250ti's arrived today form Boston, I hired Craters & Freighters to package and ship them. They did a great job, lots of thanks for the person that posted the link from Craigs List. The speakers are Mint and have a nice new home in the deep south.:):):)

They have a very different sound when compared to the 4340's in my other room. Not bad or Good, just different...:D

SEAWOLF97
09-02-2009, 04:28 PM
They have a very different sound when compared to the 4340's in my other room. Not bad or Good, just different...:D

I had the same first impression....but they are very smooth...seem a jerkyl/hyde speaker for me..on lots of sources they are just "very nice" , but when you hit the source that they like...you say "Wow , where did that come from ??"

they will scale louder and louder w/o normal distortion,,can go much higher db than I can tolerate..

enjoy...they grow on you as your ears acclimate to them ....lots of power to feed them is good too...:applaud:

Dont scoot them into a final location too early , at least until you get the bars right for your room.

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22661