PDA

View Full Version : Question !

Ronnie Dagevos
06-09-2009, 12:40 PM
I would like to know if there are JBL fan's who did business with
Kenrick Sound Japan sir Kenji ?

And if you did , is it allright ?
Does he make new cabinets with origional JBL or is it fake.
Please let me know,

Ronnie

BMWCCA
06-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Kenrick Sound Japan sir Kenji ?

And if you did , is it allright ?
Does he make new cabinets with origional JBL or is it fake.
Please let me know,Kenji is a member of this forum. I don't think I'm saying anything out of school if I tell you most, if not all, of the Kenrick reproductions are made right here in the USA by another LH member (and part of the duo that make up Kenrick) here, Saeman. You can see the quality of that work for yourself in the video on the Kenrick web site. Yes, they are built to original JBL specification and design and use original or updated JBL components. They also offer several unique variations on the original designs specifically for the Japanese market and customer demands still using all original JBL components.

I am privileged to own a pair of said cabinets, though the population of them with original JBL components was done by another (ex-) LH list member. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of their construction and I've been inside them for a close examination. I don't think you can do any better than a Kenrick reproduction but Kenji also sells restored original JBL 43xx series monitors, too, when available.

Mr. Widget
06-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Kenrick Sound Japan sir Kenji ?I have had business dealings with them... very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their work.

Widget

richluvsound
06-10-2009, 01:19 AM
Hi ,

I have many dealings with Kenji and Rick. I can fully endorse Widget's comments. I just received a pair of 2308 replicas for a re-build I'm undertaking for another forum member here in London. The quality of service and product were brilliant . I believe these two fellas offer the type service that all too sadly is becoming rarer than rocking horse poo !

You should come and meet Rick in Germany this summer at the get together.
there will be a good few of us Euro's there.

Rich

Ronnie Dagevos
06-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Kenji is a member of this forum. I don't think I'm saying anything out of school if I tell you most, if not all, of the Kenrick reproductions are made right here in the USA by another LH member (and part of the duo that make up Kenrick) here, Saeman. You can see the quality of that work for yourself in the video on the Kenrick web site. Yes, they are built to original JBL specification and design and use original or updated JBL components. They also offer several unique variations on the original designs specifically for the Japanese market and customer demands still using all original JBL components.

I am privileged to own a pair of said cabinets, though the population of them with original JBL components was done by another (ex-) LH list member. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of their construction and I've been inside them for a close examination. I don't think you can do any better than a Kenrick reproduction but Kenji also sells restored original JBL 43xx series monitors, too, when available.

Thanks for the reply,

I use to own a pair 4343B's but I sold them to a small studio in the neighberhood. I have the first choise to buy them back in a few month's or so cause he is retyering (hope its correct). I am waiting for a year now and in the meantime I am looking around for another pair. But my old ones are origional JBL and allready reconed and in perfect shape.

So I have to wait a bit more. Ronnie

Ronnie Dagevos
06-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi ,

I have many dealings with Kenji and Rick. I can fully endorse Widget's comments. I just received a pair of 2308 replicas for a re-build I'm undertaking for another forum member here in London. The quality of service and product were brilliant . I believe these two fellas offer the type service that all too sadly is becoming rarer than rocking horse poo !

You should come and meet Rick in Germany this summer at the get together.
there will be a good few of us Euro's there.

Rich

Thanks Rich see my message in your box !
Ronnie

Ronnie Dagevos
06-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I have had business dealings with them... very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their work.

Widget

Thanks for your reply,

Ronnie