PDA

View Full Version : I need help.

richluvsound
02-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Anyone?

Is there anyone who could pick up a pair of 4412 from Santa Monica for me .
I would like that person to strip them out and ship the parts to me in the UK.

I would of course treat you to a meal or perhaps you may have a fetish for
something you can only get here in the UK .

I aint gonna cry if it cant be done .I just like that speaker a lot and would'nt mind it in a new box , new crossover and in my bedroom:p

Thanks, Rich

Ian Mackenzie
02-01-2008, 02:55 PM
I would if I was there bro

I quite enjoy driving on the wrong side of the road...LOL.

Ken made a habbit of sending out SOS calls in situations like this.

Ian

Rolf
02-01-2008, 04:18 PM

Ian

I thought you drove on the left side in Australia, same as in the UK. Am I wrong???

Ian Mackenzie
02-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Rolf,

We are talking about Santa Monica....The Yanks drive on the right handside of the road.

cooky1257
02-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Rolf,

We are talking about Santa Monica....The Yanks drive on the right handside of the road.

Only when sober;-)

Guido
02-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I just like that speaker a lot and would'nt mind it in a new box , new crossover and in my bedroom:p

I know a man with a very nice pair of 250ti. big bedroom, big speakers, big....:duck:

Rolf
02-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Rolf,

Forgive me for not understanding ... but in Australia (where you live) you drive on the left handside of the road??:blink:

richluvsound
02-02-2008, 02:21 AM
I know a man with a very nice pair of 250ti. big bedroom, big speakers, big....:duck:

Although, I start on the sofa in front of the 45's. So, by the time I get to the bedroom 12" is easier to take:coolness:

Rich

JBL 4645
02-02-2008, 10:09 AM
I would if I was there bro

Ken made a habbit of sending out SOS calls in situations like this.

Ian

I think this thread has taken a wrong turning, on the last junction?:D

http://www.equityphotographic.com/acatalog/22017-tn.jpg

LOL and vice versa, as well, I do believe, Ian is taking the piss about the way we drive here in the UK. :D

Krunchy
02-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Why are there no replies from folks here in the US and specifically the west coast. All the replies so far are from europe....Norway, England, Germany, The Tardis, whats up with that :rotfl: isnt anyone up for a ride :drive:, I'm sure Rich would cover the necessary cost of beverages for such a trip.

Come on guys! :D

Maybe they are still wakin up in the west coast, let the java do its thing ;)

richluvsound
02-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Krunchy,

its really quite alright . There are some good folks on the west coast. There will be one here this coming weekend for a few beers , a bit of a tweak and a
curry.

I was always the last picked for things at school . You know the story- its centuries old. :D

Rich

Krunchy
02-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi Rich!,
Well I remain optimistic that someone will step up to the plate, they're probably getting ready for superbowl sunday, propper preparation is vital for such an event. Plus dont forget, its the west coast, folks over there are more laid back :D
Enjoy the weekend and the curry :) & of course the beer! with friends.

boputnam
02-04-2008, 03:38 AM
Why are there no replies from folks here in the US and specifically the west coast. I am in Johannesburg, and mostly offline...

Rich - if you can arrange for a stall, I will return to US about the 12th. Maybe they can then ship to me, and I will gladly sort out your needs...

richluvsound
02-04-2008, 04:00 AM
Hi Bo,

I dont need them badly enough to warrant the stress. Neither would I like to
impose further on your time . They can stay in California . If I was'nt so busy
I could build a nice 3 way with the parts Sitting here in boxes. It would only be worth it if I could get them to my door for Under a £100.

Enjoy the sun, London is freezing

Rich

boputnam
02-04-2008, 04:03 AM
Enjoy the sun...Uh, I would, but much time is spend in the real dark, underground in the mines... :)

richluvsound
02-04-2008, 04:23 AM
Bo,

Be right at home here if you have that colour over-head .
Rich