PDA

View Full Version : ?????????

sonofagun
08-16-2007, 06:51 PM
How (the heck) does one go about contacting a moderator (or is it administrator) when one has a problem on these forums that needs some attention?

I have looked to find out how and can't find anything - not even in the FAQ! Seems rather strange to me. Bet it will even take quite a while to get an answer here.

:banghead:

hjames
08-16-2007, 06:59 PM
How (the heck) does one go about contacting a moderator (or is it administrator) when one has a problem on these forums that needs some attention?

I have looked to find out how and can't find anything - not even in the FAQ! Seems rather strange to me. Bet it will even take quite a while to get an answer here.

:banghead:

Try clicking the red triangle (with the exclaimation point) in the left column beside your post and asking a Moderator to help you.

sonofagun
08-16-2007, 07:20 PM
it says (and I quote):

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Unquote

I just want a post I've made deleted which I can't do myself even though I've tried. That's why I want to contact someone to fix the problem.

So again, how does one go about contacting a moderator (or is it administrator?) when one has a problem on these forums that needs some attention?

Guess I should know who they are by now - maybe that's how this works here?

louped garouv
08-16-2007, 07:23 PM
PM a bunch of them maybe?

hjames
08-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I can read what it says too,
but - it worked for me when I used it to call a mod.

I only suggested it 'cause it worked for me.

Start from the message you want deleted, click the red triangle on THAT MESSAGE (thats makes sure they get the address of the one you want dumped) then just tell them you'd like the message deleted.

I don't know whay you couldn't delete it, works for me, but - are you using dial-up? The site is slow sometimes (at times yesterday) and that would have been tough on slow speed connections. Not sure if its the web or the site, but the end result is the same.

boputnam
08-16-2007, 07:52 PM
pm me...

:)

Zilch
08-16-2007, 09:42 PM
There ARE no moderators.

Everybody's been promoted to Super-Moderator, looks like.... :thmbsup:

Titanium Dome
08-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Peruse this page:

http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showgroups.php

Titanium Dome
08-16-2007, 10:49 PM
There ARE no moderators.

Everybody's been promoted to Super-Moderator, looks like.... :thmbsup:

Bo, Scott, Rob, and HansPeter are the only mods/admins I see around here much anymore. I think the others are focused elsewhere. :blink:

Fangio
08-17-2007, 10:07 AM
sonofagun,
when you click the 'Edit'-button in your posting (available only within 24h after you posted it), and then 'Delete' – you should get these options.