PDA

View Full Version : LH Financials - AES John M. Eargle Memorial Scholarship

boputnam
06-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Financials as at last-night's close of LH fundraising for the AES John M. Eargle Memorial Scholarship.

Don is hand-delivering this message, today. Disbursement will follow on Don's Return. I can share that Don is overwhelmed by the response.

During his visit to Southern California, while brief and of a somber nature, Don will meet-up with Mark Gander and Greg Timbers. Should be a good visit, all things considered...

As posted previously, donations received after mid-night June 13 will report to the LH Treasury, general funds. On Don's return, he plans to establish a donations selection option to enable specifying the AES John M. Eargle Memorial Scholarship.

hjames
06-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Financials as at last-night's close of LH fundraising for the AES John M. Eargle Memorial Scholarship.

Don is hand-delivering this message, today. Disbursement will follow on Don's Return. I can share that Don is overwhelmed by the response.

Absolutely awesome response from the members at large!

Thanks to you all (Bo and Don) for inspiring us ...!

4313B
06-14-2007, 08:36 AM
Thank you Bo for handling this.

Thank you Don for representing us.

Don McRitchie
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
I am overwhelmed with this response. I intend to let the AES know just how broadly and deeply the membership of this forum has responded towards the establishment of the scholarship. I can't say thanks enough to everyone for participating and to Bo for his hard work in administration.

Don

boputnam
06-22-2007, 03:08 PM
When desiring to donate specifically to this initiative, please use the following email address for PayPal:

LH-EargleScholarshipATcomcast.net ([email protected])

(please replace "AT" with "@" - this avoids spiders spoofing the email address and will reduce spam)

Don will endeavor to make this a choice under the donations button.

Thanks!

kingjames
06-22-2007, 04:55 PM
I think we were all honored to do this.I know I was. Thanks for allowing us the oppurtunity to give to a worthwhile cause

richluvsound
06-23-2007, 02:23 AM
Don, Bo,

thank you for your hard work . It is indeed a privelidge to be able to help in anyway possible .

Kind regards, Richard