PDA

View Full Version : Edgewound & Magnet3 get married.

edgewound
06-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Hello Forum,

I'm pleased to announce that this past Saturday, June 9, 2007. Magnet3 and I were married on the most beautiful day we've ever seen in Pacific Grove, CA on Point Pinos Beach across from the Point Pinos Lighthouse.

More pics will come as I get them. This pic is over-looking the ocean on Pacific Coast Highway. Next pic is the happy couple on the balcony of the Honeymoon Suite at the Tickle Pink Inn, Carmel Highlands, CA.

scott fitlin
06-12-2007, 04:12 PM
:cheers:CONGRATULATIONS:cheers:

Earl K
06-12-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm pleased to announce that this past Saturday, June 9, 2007. Magnet3 and I were married on the most beautiful day we've ever seen in Pacific Grove, CA on Point Pinos Beach across from the Point Pinos Lighthouse.

Congratulations to you both ! :)

<> :) <>

boputnam
06-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Well whaddya know!! How cool is that.

Say "howdy" to the Mrs for me...! :wave:

Robh3606
06-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Well good for you, I wish you both lot's of happiness

Rob:)

kingjames
06-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Congratulations and hope you both happiness the rest of you're lives.:beach::cheers:

SMKSoundPro
06-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the club!!!

Congratulations!!!

Scotty & Lisa.

Magnet3
06-12-2007, 06:22 PM
I am now "officially" the luckiest woman in the world! :yes:

mech986
06-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Congratulations!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

May your marriage be blessed and long lived. Couldn't have happened to a nicer voice coil and magnet, they belong together!!

Beautiful couple, beautiful location in Pacific Grove, enjoy the honeymoon and the years to come.

Warmest Regards,

Bart

moldyoldy
06-12-2007, 07:11 PM
A technical milestone, coil and magnet rub together with no ill effects.

May your power be unlimited, and your excursion immense! Best wishes to you both.

JBLRaiser
06-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Hello Forum,

More pics will come as I get them. This pic is over-looking the ocean on Pacific Coast Highway. Next pic is the happy couple on the balcony of the Honeymoon Suite at the Tickle Pink Inn, Carmel Highlands, CA.

I've always appreciated and respected Edgewounds comments on this forums. It's obvious he doesn't limit his high class choices to just speakers. I wish for you both a happy and long life together.:applaud:

Harvey Gerst
06-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I wish only the best for both of you !!! Congratulations.

(I have to ask: Will there be a 3 way soon?)

Titanium Dome
06-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Happiness and joy to you.

:cheers:

yggdrasil
06-13-2007, 12:44 AM
Congratulations to you both. :applaud:

spkrman57
06-13-2007, 04:39 AM
How nice to be able to agree on audio gear without the dreaded SAF from a non-audio spouse!

You both make a good looking couple also!

Ron

Chas
06-13-2007, 05:51 AM
Congratulations you two, the pleasure of sharing your life with the "right" person is simply a great experience.

My best wishes for a rewarding future together.

Charles.

mikebake
06-13-2007, 06:42 AM
What a happy thing, thanks for sharing. And your wife is beautiful!

boputnam
06-13-2007, 08:13 AM
A technical milestone, coil and magnet rub together with no ill effects.Now that there, is funny.

May your power be unlimited, and your excursion immense! That there, is awkward... :blink:

And your wife is beautiful!
Golly, edge - you're much prettier than I remember! :rotfl:

Great looking couple! Best wishes to you both. Hope our paths actually overlap at the next AES... :)

louped garouv
06-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Congratulations!

Mr. Widget
06-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you.

Your wedding present is on it's way. ;)

Widget

edgewound
06-13-2007, 10:18 AM
What a happy thing, thanks for sharing. And your wife is beautiful!

Yes...she's beautiful through and through, not just the outside. I'm one really fortunate guy....Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

We couldn't be happier. We wish you all the happiness we have found with each other...and our kids.

JBLnsince1959
06-13-2007, 11:47 AM
Well, looks like I'm just not on the forum enough any more to catch these things on time..

Congradualtions guys and wish you both all the best.:applaud::applaud:

take care

Guido
06-13-2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks for sharing these nice pics Edgewound.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I too married recently on may 26th. Will post a thread also.

Hofmannhp
06-13-2007, 03:48 PM
I too married recently on may 26th. Will post a thread also.

My best wishes and CONGRATULATIONS to Magnet3 , Edgewound, Claudia and Guido.

HP

mech986
06-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Hi Edge and Magnet,

Was that last pic from the Monterey Airport? Looked awfully familiar and they still haven't finished their renovatioin?

Looks like the whole family had fun there. What are the kids ages?

Regards,

Bart

edgewound
06-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Hi Edge and Magnet,

Was that last pic from the Monterey Airport? Looked awfully familiar and they still haven't finished their renovatioin?

Looks like the whole family had fun there. What are the kids ages?

Regards,

Bart

Yes, Bart...that's MRY. Direct flights from ONT on ExpressJet, which is very cool.

Preston(my son) is soon to be 15 H.S. Freshman; Cherie (Mag's daughter) is 20 and a Physiological Sciences major at UCLA(soph); Jennifer (Mag's other daughter) is soon to be 25, UCR grad BusAdmin, in Leadership Training with KB Home, Parker (my daughter) is 13, seventh grade.

Parker and I drove up to PG together....she's a cool travel mate. Hooked her iPod into the car system....she has mostly good taste in music. Mag and Jen flew up last Thursday...Preston and Cherie flew up togther last Friday. Mag and I drove down PCH Sunday, stayed in Cambria at Moonstone Beach. Proceeded home Monday with stops along the way including Solvang, Buellton and a couple bottles of vino.

Congrats to you too, Guido....life is good when you make it good with a wonderful partner.

edgewound
06-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Overlooking the Gold Coast of California; Moonstone Beach in Cambria, CA. The beauty and variety of landscape in California never ceases to amaze me.

edgewound
06-13-2007, 05:27 PM
A very sociable squirrel; Solvang; Lending assistance to Hans

richluvsound
06-13-2007, 05:33 PM
You both look very happy. Thanks for sharing that happiness with us .

Rich.

Now Playing." My only Love" Roxy Music . Really!!!! :applaud:

mech986
06-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Hi Edge and Magnet,

Thanks for the confirm on MRY, I'll have to remember the ONT-MRY connection for the next time.

Great family! As a UCLA Alum and having met and advised some UCR students, would say your older children are well on their way. As for the California coast, well that's why we all live here. Beautiful landscape and scenery, majestic even; and with a tremendous diversity of small towns, quaint inns/B&B's, and fun things to see and visit. There's a few nice B&B's in Ballard up the road from Solvang. Also, the back roads through Santa Ynez are a lot of fun to drive in a smaller sporting vehicle when you get the chance.

Have done at least 3 similar trips in the past with wife and family and enjoyed them all.

Magnet, I'll never have to ask, do you know where that finger has been!! :blink: I hope Hans appreciated it, I'm sure it beats meeting pigeons.

Do your kids share any of your interests in JBL's or speakers?

Regards,

Bart

edgewound
06-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi Bart,

We made the "Sideways" trip a while back...2 years ago(?) or so...had a great time. We took Mag's '01 Cougar which is alot more fun on the twisties and a little easier on gas:blink: than the Yukon XL.

My kids all love music and do share an interest in nice speaker systems. Preston and Parker help me at the shop occasionally, and with summer approaching I think at their ages they'll be more ready to help out at the family business. Parker(my daughter) is busy with All-Star Fastpitch softball currently.

The older girl's are really something special...( and of course so are mine;):p )Mag has done a tremendous job of raising smart, responsible young women in today's tougher environment.

We all have the best of times together. Thanks again for the nice comments.

mech986
06-13-2007, 06:20 PM
I didn't want to say it before, but I'm thinkin' "Brady Bunch" here :D

We'll have to see if the boys have as steady a hand with the glue around the dustcaps as Pa does.

Bart

Phil H
06-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Congratulations!!!
Phil

glen
06-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Congratulations you lovebirds! :applaud:

johnaec
06-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Congratulations, you two! It's got to be something special when your significant other is into so much the same as you - JBL's, for instance! ;) I'll bet more than a few here wish they could say the same! :p

John

oznob
06-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Congratulations, you two! It's got to be something special when your significant other is into so much the same as you - JBL's, for instance! ;) I'll bet more than a few here wish they could say the same! :p

John

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Congratulations! Marriage is a wonderful thing when you find the right one!:applaud:

Ken Pachkowsky
06-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Congrats bud, Julie and I wish you all the best!

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Julie and ken

Audiobeer
06-17-2007, 07:11 AM
Just saw your post! Nice, very nice family. Good luck and the best of happiness to you! :)

hjames
06-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Congratulations, you two love birds!

May all your days be long, together, and very very happy!

Hello Forum,

speakerdave
06-18-2007, 01:34 AM
That's cool, edge. Nice family! Congratulations to you and your lovely lady. Much happiness to all of you.

David

edgewound
06-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Mag and I truly appreciate all the well-wishes.

Once again...

Thank you all.

Krunchy
06-27-2007, 10:45 AM
From the East Coast to the West Coast... Congratulations To You Both!!
Sorry about the belated post do, not get to this section often.
Oddly enough Edge, my wife and I were celebrating our 6th on the 9th, we eloped and got hitched at the Montauk lighthouse here in NY. The scenerey/coast over there is absolutely gorgeous!

All the best to you and yours,

Fred

invstbiker
07-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Edge & Mag, Just saw your exciting post. Kinda up to my ears in biker heaven, but found time to find you guys this poem about music. Enjoy and best wishes...

Music

Music,
Music Is Life,
Without It We Would Be In Strife,
Music Is My Whole World,
Without Music My Life Would Deserve To Be Hurled.

Music Is Love,
Music Is Like A Dove,
Music Is Passion,
Where Do You Think Everyone Gets Compassion.

Music Is What Keeps Us Alive,
It Helps Us Thrive,
Music Consumes You,
It Never Wants To Say Adeiu.

Music.

Stacy Heller

paragon
07-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Grandios,
I`m late, but,
Kann das nicht auf die schnelle übersetzen, aber wünsche euch alles Glück der Erde !!. Man, seit Ihr gut drauf !!

Gruß, Eckhard:applaud:

Steve Schell
08-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Edgewound, Magnet3,

Best belated wishes to you guys! May you always run free and remain perfectly centered.

JBL 4645
08-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Hello:wave: Wow how’d I miss this! Congratulations too you both and may the joys of the hobby keep the common bond for the both of you joined for many years to come.:band::)

Rusnzha
08-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Wow -- have I been out to lunch? :spin::dont-know. Now that I finally checked in to this area, I just wanted to send a belated congratulations and wish you guys the best.