PDA

View Full Version : dimensions of 2307

richluvsound
04-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Please,can anyone help me with length on the 2307 horn . I need to know the distance from the back of the baffle to the yoke on the back of the dog box.
I have everything except the horns so I cant measure them.

Rich

Ian Mackenzie
04-11-2007, 06:47 PM
I will pull the 2307 and have a look over the weekend.:)

richluvsound
04-11-2007, 07:14 PM
you really are a gent .
many thanks ,Richard:applaud:

hjames
04-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Below please find picture of 2307 short horn plus driver. (my spare)
7 11/16 from flange face towards driver to flange face towards inside of cabinet. What else can I tell you?

Please,can anyone help me with length on the 2307 horn . I need to know the distance from the back of the baffle to the yoke on the back of the dog box.
I have everything except the horns so I cant measure them.

Rich

boputnam
04-12-2007, 09:04 AM
What else can I tell you?Is it OK if I tell you something? I suggest you excercise care when laying motors in proximity to computer drives.

You're OK with that AlNiCo motor - they don't have much of a surrounding field effect as they focus their flux into the gap - but a ferrite motor might have caused you, at least, to lose your Cookies (or worse!)...! :rotfl:

hjames
04-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Is it OK if I tell you something? I suggest you exercise care when laying motors in proximity to computer drives.

You're OK with that AlNiCo motor - they don't have much of a surrounding field effect as they focus their flux into the gap - but a ferrite motor might have caused you, at least, to lose your Cookies (or worse!)...! :rotfl:

Thanks Bo - I appreciate the warning, but like it says in the mirror ...
Objects are not really as close as it appears in the picture ...

With over a terrabit of external storage (2x200=400 gigs in one external case, and 700 gigs in the other), I do want to keep the data, (and the music) safe ...

boputnam
04-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Objects are not really as close as it appears in the picture ...Ha! I always figured they were closer and so I must go even faster!! ;)